FORUMS > EON Authoring Tools Forum > source code help
RE: source code helptop^
aaron pawlak
Username: aaronpawlak
Posted: Thu 21 Dec, 2017 1:03 PM
330 days ago
Demo users
Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I am getting frustrated trying to get something to run on my android because all I get is a black screen after the splash screen and I have no idea what to try next. My last tried attempt was an empty scene with a HUD showing the fps in the middle of the screen.
 It works fine in the IDE (testing in preview mode) and when I compile and run in windows but for some reason it will not on my android. I get no compile error and as I stated, the splash screen comes up then goes black and nothing else happens.I've checked <a xhref="https://blog.advids.co/20-video-examples-from-school-management-software-solution-and-systems/">examples of software</a> for source code but I don't the detailed.Can anyone give me source code of some simple app that they got running on their android? Can be just a simple HUD .I went through many resources but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

RE: source code helptop^
Robert pique
Username: robbie22
Posted: Fri 12 Oct, 2018 6:58 AM
36 days ago
Demo users
well there can be an issue of graddle if you just want to check. I got some issues in my android app, the newest version of android studio didn't support the older graddle and i was just getting the dark shades on the splash screen and the app crashing. Or you can check out this amazing version of android studio at GeekBuying Coupons from where you can even get discounts.